Tranquil Rains Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the WolfQuest pack, The Tranquil Rains Pack. Here is the link if you are interested in joining: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44660

5 posters

The Pack Lands

Nitta
    Nitta

The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post  Nitta Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Nitta goes away from the howl she goes to a hill and and lays down. She had to tell them but she did not bother.
    Fallen
    Fallen

Post  Fallen Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 am

Fallen's auds twitched to the howl of the auburn brute he noticed from earlier. He nodded in agreement to the the rank the dominant fae suggested for him. Picking his bulky frame from the ground he troted off towards the forest. His opticals wandered from the top of the canopies to the forest floor. His auds perked to the sound of rushing water and began heading towards it.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Admin

Post  Lyra Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 am

Lyra raised her slender frame and looked around, finding no other wolves nearby. Sniffing the air, she trotted in what seemed no particular direction. But she actually intentionally traveling towards the black and white male by the name of Fallen.
    Seeing him walking ahead of her, Lyra called out his name softly, "Fallen, can I have a word with you?" She ran to catch up with him and kept walking. Turning her head to look at the brute, she said, "This may be shocking to you and you in no way are required to accept. But I need to get away for a little while, to get everything in my head set straight. And I need someone to watch over the pack while I'm gone. I feel bad already leaving after so many new members, but I have to. I have important business to attend to. I am asking you if you would look over the pack while I'm gone, Fallen. It would be a huge favor." The female waited for that to sink in. Then she continued, "I feel bad, but I'm not going to go back and tell the others. That is your job. And if you feel you cannot take this position, then please ask Kiba to do it. I don't want this pack breaking up while I'm gone." Without waiting to hear his answer, the alpha started to veer off towards the territory edge. "Just make your decision. I'll be happy either way. Farewell for now."
    Lyra walked off into the trees. She crossed the territory line and sighed with relief. Now she broke into a hard run, finally being able to move her legs fully. The wind rushed through her pelt as she ran across the field outside of the forest. And on Lyra's face, a teeny tiny smile could be seen.

(Well, that was my farewell. I'm off to California. See you guys when I get back!)
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

She sees the alpha going away she sighes. She perks up her ears hearing something in the bushes growls. " whos there?" barks she walks away. It was a couger she bites the cougers leg hard claws its faceshe yelps in pain from the cougers hard bite.The couger goes away Nitta limps to the pack bleeding and hurt she looks at them and falls down.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Location : The land of blood and gore and death. =D It is called Morbid Land.

Post  Kiba Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Kiba licks the carcass and started to eat from it. He couldn't wait any longer for the alpha to come and feast upon it before he. The carcass was depleted quite much, but there was still enough to feed the rest of the pack. He gripped a hind leg and attempted to drag the carcass back, he was entirely exhausted by the time he got to the pack.

He set his prey onto the ground and fell down, asleep.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Nitta lays there in pain from the cougaers bite she trysto get up but cant.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Kiba's eyes shot open and he licked the carcass, eating bits of meat. He tore his face in and gored the carcass, leaving a gaping bite. The auburn wolf saw Nitta lay on the ground, bloodied. By instinct, he ran to her and sniffed her and licked her wounds, in an attempt to clean them.

He barked, "You are injured badly, rest for a while to recuperate...un," Kiba's green eyes glowed with intensity, "If you don' rest, you may take longer to heal. If you don't clean your wounds often, you might get infected, which could be a worst case scenario... un." Kiba walked back to the carcass and tore more meat. Instead of eating it himself, he gave it to Nitta.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 am

Nitta looks at Kiba with her silver eyes in the sunlight. she eats a bit of meat then put her head down " thanks Kiba"she looks at him smileing at him.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

"No problem..un," Kiba stretched out and yawned. His pinkish tongue lolled from his mouth as his sharp teeth were visible. "An injured pack member needs tending to, right?"

With that said, he flicked his tail and perked his ears.

Kiba stood up and ran off, searching for any possible danger. He saw a lone wolf with sharp white teeth. The auburn male wolf snarled with dominance lingering in his aura. The loner was slim, and quite frail looking. Kiba knew better than to underestimate loners. The loner had a stench, that of flesh, blood and disease.

Kiba guessed that the wolf may have killed others of its kind and feasted upon their flesh out of the instinct to survive. The frail wolf let out a slight wheeze. Kiba found no interest in the wolf and snarled. "What is your reason?"

The wolf merely coughed and murmured. Kiba knew the wolf would attack anybody who got in its way. He lunged at the wolf and got it in a secure pin. The wolf threw him off and snapped at Kiba's body. Kiba stepped away from the wolf and rammed into its side with a headbutt. The wolf stumbled to the ground and Kiba pinned the wolf again, the wolf's frail body and ill state made for a low success rate.

The wolf collapsed as Kiba forced all of his weight onto the wolf. Kiba snarled under his breath, "I don't wanna have to end anybody's life..." He spoke this while digging his claws into the wolf's neck. The wounds weren't lethal, yet were quite painful.

Kiba licked anywhere he had gotten snapped at or bitten. He made sure they were cleansed and he traveled back to the pack. He dug out a hole under a tree's roots and slept.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Nitta soon fell asleep. Dreams about the wise wolf who took care of her when she was young. She wakees up scared puts her head back down shakeing.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Kiba awoke, yawning loudly. His sharp, white teeth glimmered in the shallow lighting. He crawled from the hole and shook his pelt. Dust and loose plant matter flew off of his coat. The lupin engaged in grooming, he licked his pelt and chewing, He tried picking out any parasites.

He woofed and basked in the sun.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

Nitta sees ten coyets around her. From her blodd howls for Kiba to come.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 pm

The male saw coyotes circling Nitta, possibly seeing her as their next meal. Kiba snarled and pounced to a couple coyotes, pinning them. He snarled at the coyotes and chased off most of them after a while. A coyote remained.

What a fool,Kiba thought. His tail lashed out and he charged the coyote, the small canine fell off balance. Kiba snarled and gripped the animal's neck before it landed. The animal bled, and whined. Knowing its arrogance got the best of itself, it squirmed free and ran off, blood following it trail.

Kiba licked his pelt to check for injuries, and licked wounds from the fight with the lone wolf. He looked over at Nitta, "Are your wounds any better?"
    Fallen
    Fallen

Post  Fallen Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm

(Sorry for not being on for a bit got sick xP)

Fallen picked his bulky frame from the ground and shook out his derma. The fresh scent of blood flooded into his nostrils as he shook his head and snorted lightly.

He began heading back towards the den in a quick pace beofre not long coming upon Nitta and Kiba.

His eyes narrowed slightly noticing the crimson stains that sunk into the earth and the stench of coyotes filled the air.
    'Annoying pests...' He thought to himself as he shook his head trying to ignore the scent of the coyotes. He walked over to the others and glanced over at Kiba noticing him panting lightly from fending off the coyotes before looking at Nitta.

Fallen lowered his frame onto his haunches as he asked Nitta,
    "Do you need anything?"
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 pm

"No i dont think so?" She looks at Fellen and Kiba. I think "Im going to rest for a bit" she lays her head back down.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Kiba barked, "Dear, coyotes... un... Those animals are just a nuisance." The wolf walked with a slight limp to his tree hole. He muttered his disgust for coyotes and rested in bedding he had gathered. His tail coiled up around his body as he pulled his head to his body.

While he was doing this, his expression remained with an uninterested look. As he shivered slightly, his tail smacked the chocolate-colored soil beneath him. It once again coiled up around his body, more closer to his limbs and muzzle.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Post  Starfire Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Sees an wolf resting with an cougar bite on her.Goes to find herbs and finds a lot of herbs that were good for wounds.Thinks may be if i help that wolf the pack will trust me.Grabs up the herbs with my mouth and runs back to the wolf. Gets close to the wolf walking looking around to see if any other wolves were around. Stops in my tracks the wolf was still asleep puts the herbs on the wolf's cougar bite and pushes down on the herb on the cougar bite it stings the wolf's wound a little.Thinks:The herb will need to stay on a a day i will stay here with her to keep her warm.Lays down and falls asleep next to the wolf.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Nitta growls angrly bareing her fands at the female wolf " who are you?" she growls mad at the female. trys to get up but can"t from the Couguer bite. She waits for the female to reply.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Post  Starfire Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm

~wakes up from the growls of a wolf~says:don't try to get up you will hurt your self you need to rest.Oh I'm Starfire runs off before the female wolf can say anything.~thinks:She needs food i should hunt for something.~ sniffs the air smells an fawn follows the smell and finds the fawn killed by an loner wolf that had matted fur and saliva dripping from it's mouth.~thinks:you have not groomed your self that's gross.~Growls at the loner and cases it off the pack's territory for good.~Thinks:I should not bring this to her.~Sniffs the air for anything else smells an elk carcass that was ate off of by an wolf in the pack.Sniffs the air smells an wolf member near by grabs an piece and runs off back to the wolf.Puts the elk meat by the wolf to eat and pushes it closer with my muzzle as if I was giving her an gift smiles at the wolf.Says:Here take it it's yours now.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

The lupin awoke, finding his tongue rasping around a hind paw. He loped from his hole with a groggy look in his eyes, an exhausted look marked his face. He saw Nitta and another female wolf, he huffed and said calmly; "What is your name..un?"
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

"This is Starfire Kiba she means no harm to the pack" she looks at him.
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Kiba nods an okay and shakes his head. He was bored and he smiled a bit. His tail swished and he crawled backwards into his hole. "I'm going back to rest.. un."
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Nitta sighed she lays her head down sad a tear comes thinking about the wise wolf and his words.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Post  Starfire Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

looks at Nitta whats wrong?~thinks:I hope she is all right.~ ~Thinks oh ya her wound she be healed.~Takes of the herb says in a soft kind voice: you should be able to walk now Nitta.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Post  Nitta Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 pm

She looks at Starfire "thanks and i don't want to talk about it" Nitta says and gets up walking away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am