Tranquil Rains Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the WolfQuest pack, The Tranquil Rains Pack. Here is the link if you are interested in joining: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44660

2 posters

Please Read! Pack Leader for the Week

Lyra
    Lyra
    Admin

Please Read! Pack Leader for the Week Empty Please Read! Pack Leader for the Week

Post  Lyra Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 am

So as some of you have heard before, I will be going to California today and won't be back until the 3rd or 4th. I said I would appoint someone as "alpha of the week" and I have made my decision. Fallen will be our alpha for this week. Now of course he isn't going to boss you around or make new rules or anything. (Right, Fallen? XD) But he is just going to make sure there aren't any major fights or everyone becomes inactive or something. No hard feelings on anyone who wasn't picked and wanted to be. Maybe you'll get your chance some day. I'll miss you all. See you in a week!

~Lyra~
    Starfire
    Starfire

Please Read! Pack Leader for the Week Empty Re: Please Read! Pack Leader for the Week

Post  Starfire Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Don't worry lyra i'm not mad and that you did not pick me i will miss you to.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm