Tranquil Rains Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the WolfQuest pack, The Tranquil Rains Pack. Here is the link if you are interested in joining: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44660

4 posters

Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers!

Kiba
    Kiba

Location : The land of blood and gore and death. =D It is called Morbid Land.

Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Empty Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers!

Post  Kiba Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:24 pm

The beautiful anime known as Wolf's Rain... If this doesn't belong here, then move it...

Well, this is discussion for the anime Wolf's Rain.

What is Wolf's Rain, you ask?

It's an anime on four (later five) wolves' quest to a land called Paradice.

What is the plot?
    This has MAJOR spoilers! Don't look if you don't want to spoil anything!

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form.[1] Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.

Kiba, an injured lone white wolf, goes to Freeze City following the scent of the Lunar Flower, which is the key to opening Paradise. There he encounters Tsume, Hige, and Toboe, three other wolves who were drawn to Freeze City by the scent of the Lunar Flower and are now living in the city. The wolves encounter Quent Yaiden, a former Sheriff of Kyrios, obsessed with hunting down wolves, and his dog Blue. Cheza, the Flower Maiden who is destined to lead the wolves to Paradise, is being studied at a laboratory under the care of Cher Degré. She is awakened by the smell of wolf's blood. As Kiba and Hige approach the lab to find her, she is stolen away by Lord Darcia the Third, whose people created Cheza.

With the Flower Maiden gone, the wolves have no reason to stay in the city. Despite some initial misgivings and suspicions, they decide to stay together and follow Kiba in his search for the Flower Maiden and Paradise. As they pursue Cheza, the wolves travel through various cities and the remnants of former habitations. Cher joins the city's army to try to recover Cheza, while Cher's ex-husband Hubb Lebowski searches desperately for Cher, and Quent continues his relentless pursuit of the wolves. When Blue eventually encounters Cheza, it awakens her wolf blood from dormancy and causes her to leave Quent and take on her own human illusion. She joins Kiba's pack and travels with them for a while, developing a relationship with Hige. After she becomes separated from the pack, she travels with Cher, while Hubb finds himself traveling with Quent, who is now searching for Blue as well as the wolves.

The wolves and the humans come together in Jaguara's city, where the captured Cheza is being held. In attempting to rescue the abducted Cheza, Kiba, Tsume, and Toboe are captured. Tsume and Toboe are thrown into a dungeon with Hubb while Jaguara attempts to use Kiba's blood to force Paradise to open. Blue and Cher also make their way into the Keep, as does Quent. Darcia interrupts the ceremony as Kiba and the other wolves break free and rush to free the Flower Maiden. Darcia battles Jaguara along with Kiba, and finally slays her as the keep begins to collapse. The wolves and the humans barely escape with their lives, and Quent is gravely wounded saving Blue from an oncoming vehicle after escaping from Jaguara's city.

The wolves, now accompanied by Cheza, Cher, Hubb, and Quent, continue trying to make their way to Paradise, pursued by the now insane Darcia. A combination of environmental factors and Darcia's hostility cause most of the characters to die, leaving only Kiba, Cheza, and Darcia alive at the place where Paradise can be opened. Darcia is killed when he attempts to enter Paradise, and Cheza's body disintegrates into seeds. Fatally wounded, Kiba concludes that his quest has failed, but as he lays dying, rain begins to fall and Cheza's seeds grow into thousands of lunar flowers.

At the series' close, Toboe, Tsume, Hige, and Kiba are in a modern city. They appear to be human; Tsume is riding a motorbike and Toboe is holding a small kitten. Hige is eating a hotdog while walking down the street. Kiba, walking down a busy sidewalk, begins running towards a lunar flower lying in a puddle in an alley.

Who are the main characters?
    They are:
    Kiba Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! A_Kibawolf1
    Tsume Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! 19-24
    Hige Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Realistic_Hige_Wolf_by_chezarawolf
    Toboe Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Toboe___wolfs_rain_by_emobunny07-d31un2z
    Blue Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Blue-wolfs-rain-15031792-640-480

And the villain is.. Darcia Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Darcia-wolf-2

Where can I watch it in English?
    Well, you have to buy it or look on Youtube. I'd rather buy it, though.

Where can I watch it in Japanese?
    http://www.animeseason.com/wolfs-rain/
    I recommend that website.

Well, talk about ANYTHING relating to Wolf's Rain here.
    Nitta
    Nitta

Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Empty Re: Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers!

Post  Nitta Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

I dont like wolfs rain that much besouse of the blood and the bad words they have in it and i cant even understand it how they turn into a hunman and stuff.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Empty Re: Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers!

Post  Starfire Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

Ok so you got the name Kiba from wolf's rain I was it before.
    ~Starfire~
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 am

Starfire wrote:Ok so you got the name Kiba from wolf's rain I was it before.
    ~Starfire~

Actually, there is a guy in Naruto that is also named Kiba. I only named my character Kiba because I liked the name, I didn't get it from Wolf's Rain.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Post  Starfire Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am

Oh from Naruto cool i like Kiba's dog
    Cinder

Wolf's Rain anime !Warning, Spoilers! Empty :D

Post  Cinder Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 am

Wolf's rain?! i love that it is awesome and kiba is awesome too from Naruto ^^
    Kiba
    Kiba

Post  Kiba Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Cinder wrote:Wolf's rain?! i love that it is awesome and kiba is awesome too from Naruto ^^

Wolf's Rain is one of my favorite anime. I'll be posting up a topic on Naruto.
    Starfire
    Starfire

Post  Starfire Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 pm

ok kiba i will write you on there ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content